As a Microsoft Partner, delivering Azure cloud solutions, we rank highly as the hosting partner of choice for brands and agencies across eCommerce, websites & campaigns and apps. AWS and Google Cloud also feature strongly in our services so if you want to add Azure to an existing AWS skillset we’re also open to speaking to engineers looking to switch tracks.
You’re probably currently:
- Problem-solving using sysadmin skills in web technologies (DNS, Web & FTP Servers)
- Delivering and diagnosing Linux and Windows based web platforms
- Expanding your Microsoft Azure knowledge – (being certified is a bonus but don’t let that stop you!)
- Looking for greater exposure to end to end problem resolution or technical troubleshooting
- Enjoying delivering great customer satisfaction
What’s in it for you?
- Variety – extend your Azure experience from birth to implementation and beyond
- Time – to do things well & extend knowledge
- Empowerment – to problem solve as you see fit
- Support – deep peer-to-peer technical collaboration with experienced colleagues
- Development – around half a day each week to learn
Our Support Culture
We operate a flat, self-directed support team structure with a modern and flexible approach that empowers the whole team to resolve issues collaboratively for and with customers first time.
What we’re looking for you to bring
- Knowledge in both Windows and Linux OS’s.
- Good working knowledge of Azure
- Experience in managing web environments such as Apache, Nginx, IIS.
- Some database administrative knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL.
We’re not using external recruitment agencies for this role